iSpring RCC7 WQA Gold Seal Certified 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System – 75 GPD
- Encourages water consumption, reduces spending, and eliminates the need to transport and dispose of bottled water
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns).
- Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits under sink cabinets.
- Water Quality Association (WQA) Gold Seal Certified
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
With the system itself measuring 17.5 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits nicely in most under-sink cabinets. Included with the system is a lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your refrigerator output, ice maker, and coffee maker.
The installation is streamlined and DIY for most users, with written, video, and tech support assistance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. The system comes with a 1-year money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support.
Simply put, you can't go wrong with the RCC7.