iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization Filter – 75 GPD
- Encourages water consumption, reduces spending, and eliminates the need to transport and dispose of bottled water
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns)
- Alkaline remineralization filter balances pH using naturally occurring calcite
- Reintroduces ionized minerals including calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium
- Streamlined DIY installation; fits under sink cabinets
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
The main body of the system measures 18 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the holding tank measures 16 x 11 inches, allowing both the system and tank to fit nicely in most under-sink cabinets. Included with the system is a lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your refrigerator output, ice maker, and coffee maker.
The installation is streamlined and DIY for most users, with written, video, and tech support assistance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. The system comes with a 1-year money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support.
The RCC7AK is a great choice for those who want the purity of the reverse osmosis process without compromising healthy minerals.